Well, it's been a while since we submitted blogposts again. Now, I have to write about what kind of coding I will need for the final demo of my game.
One code I really need to figure out is score-keeping. Apparently, I'm just not getting how that code works at all, because so far it hasn't, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I plan to ask in class the next time we start working on games again, but I thought I had it this time.
I also need to figure out how to make items remain on the base, even though you can sift through the choices. Every time I place something on it, and go to choose from the next set, it all disappears. I know that the reason why is because they're on different keyframes, but I don't know how to fix it so it doesn't continue to do that.
Another smaller code I've really just neglected is the little help box on the game screen. It's supposed to tell you what kind of character to make if you scroll over it, I've just not coded it to do so.
Other than that, and the initial small plot for the game, I think I'm set.
No comments:
Post a Comment